Course 1 – The Truth About Trading
Learn the difference between what does work and what doesn’t in trading!
IMPORTANT NOTE: My Second Course – Pathway to Sustainable Trading
Please note my second course; Pathway to Sustainable Trading includes all the material presented in my Truth About Trading program + 4 additional fully disclosed turn-key trading strategies. Accordingly when you click on the curriculum links below the pages will refer to my Pathway to Sustainable Trading course, however understand the same material is included in both courses.
Step 1 Awareness
Traders Typical Journey
Truth About Trading
Why 90% of Traders Lose
Step 2 Foundation – Universal Principles
Curve Fitting & Data Mining
Step 2 Foundation – Trading Tools cont.
Development Strategy: UDB
Development Strategy: UWB
Measuring & Reviewing Universal Tools
Universal Entry & Stop
Click on the highlighted schedule items above to learn more.
- An open mind, and
- Preparedness to work hard.
The Truth About Trading
There are very few undeniable truths about trading. This is one. Many people attempt to trade and many people fail. Fact. Very few active traders over the long-term are profitable. Yes, they can have periods of profitability, however over the long-term they’re not. The world of active trading is an unforgivable universe of disappointment.
Regardless of traders’ conscious belief as to why they fail, whether it’s due to anxiety or a poor strategy, the result is the same.
Regardless of their attempts to remedy their situation, whether it’s reading trading books, joining trading forums, asking others for advice or attending training programs, the result doesn’t change.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With the correct knowledge and tools that my Truth About Trading course teaches anyone can learn to trade successfully.
Students who undertake this course will learn the following;
- The two key factors determining trading success.
- The singularly most important formula for trader success.
- Why psychology is not the problem.
- My proprietary Universal Tool Kit for filtering out bad trades, selecting sensible entry and stop levels and for identifying trends and support and resistance levels and
- Two fully disclosed demonstration strategies.
With this knowledge students will;
- Understand why they have failed to succeed in the past,
- Understand how to avoid curve-fitting and data mining when developing trading methodologies,
- Understand how to trade off daily bars with confidence,
- Understand how to manage open positions and place orders between sessions and
- Understand why there is no need to quit their day job to trade successfully.
When students decide to trade they will do it with confidence knowing exactly;
- When to trade,
- Whether they should be buying or selling,
- Where to enter,
- Where to place their stop,
- How much they will be risking and
- Where to exit.
Students will come away with a new sense of awareness and confidence to well position themselves to succeed in trading. In my opinion my 9-hour video course offers insights, knowledge and answers that are not generally available to the average trader. Students will not be disappointed. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. Just send me an email at email@example.com with “The Truth About Trading” in the subject line.